Orthognathic Surgery (jaw repositioning)
These surgeries are typically done in the hospital & anesthesia is billed by the anesthesiologist who generally accepts your medical insurance.
Does not include anesthesia or sedation if done in the office.
Does not include hardware (plates & screws) if done in the office.
Additional fees for bone grafts if necessary.
- Mandibular sagittal split ramus osteotomy (SSRO): $2,800 per side
- Mandibular intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy (IVRO): $2,200 per side
- Maxillary LeFort I osteotomy, 1 piece: $6,200
- Maxillary LeFort I osteotomy, 2 pieces: $7,600
- Maxillary LeFort I osteotomy, 3 pieces: $8,500
- Subapical osteotomy: $3,300
- Genioplasty (chin repositioning): $2,800
- Bone allograft (non-living) for orthognathic surgery: $350 per osteotomy
- Bone allograft (living bone from the patient) for orthognathic surgery: $1,600 per osteotomy