River City Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is intentionally different.
Simply put, we can handle it and you can afford it.
Dental Care with You in Mind
River City Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (RCOMS) was founded by Dr. Mark Haverkorn in 2018 to be a broad-scope oral & maxillofacial surgery practice that could help all sorts of patients at an affordable cost. Our daily focus is mouth and tooth surgery; however, we offer many types of head and neck surgery.
- Do you have complex medical issues?
- Do you need treatment in a hospital setting?
- Do you need dental clearance for a transplant, heart surgery, joint replacement, or other condition?
- Do you have dead jaw bone from bisphosphonate medications like Fosamax (alendronate) or Zometa (zoledronate)?
- Have other surgeons or dentists turned you away?
- Do you, your child, or your loved one have special needs?
- Have other surgeons told you your child is too young for them to handle?
- Do you want a second opinion?
- Do you need help treating a complication from surgery elsewhere?
- Have other surgeries failed?
- Have you had a bad experience with other practices?
We want to help you! We can treat patients of all ages in the office or at the hospital. We are completely comfortable treating transplant patients, heart patients, dialysis patients, patients on blood thinners, nervous patients, and other unique patients.
In the very rare case that RCOMS cannot help you we have many contacts in the local and statewide dental & medical communities and can help you find the right doctor.